Thursday, January 1, 2015

Year end video blog: a recap and testimony

I have not blogged since February! Maybe it works better when I blog about my life in retrospect versus real time but whatever the case, I am back! Nothing too deep this time, but what I do have I give thee lol.

I present my first video blog, combining words and photos to share what God allowed me to experience this year!

If nothing else, please take away

1. Making time for friends and family has priceless awards. And you'll be glad you did.
2. Some of the steps after a first big step are rocky. But you must keep walking, don't make the first step you took in vain.
3. Recapping an entire year has more benefits than you would think. More than anything in allows you to remember how big your God is. And provides evidence of what he can do in the year this is
 to come.



Thank you for watching, feel free to comment and stay tuned for the next one, where I get back on track to working my way through the next chapter that followed the hot mess known as ages 19 - 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment